The Assigned To Me gadget displays all open issues in all projects assigned to the current user viewing the dashboard.
What does it look like?
The Assigned to Me gadget should appear as follows on the dashboard:
Adding the 'Assigned To Me' gadget to your Dashboard
- Go to your JIRA dashboard and click 'Add Gadget'.
- The 'Gadget Directory' will appear. Locate the 'Assigned To Me' gadget and click the 'Add it Now' button. Then click the 'Finished' button at the bottom of the Gadget Directory.
- The 'Assigned To Me' gadget will appear on your dashboard as follows, ready for you to configure:
- 'Number of Results' — type the number of issues you would like the gadget to display per page (maximum 50).
- 'Columns to display' — select the column(s) representing the issue fields you would like the gadget to display. The default columns are: Issue Type, Key, Summary, Priority.
- 'Refresh Interval' — select how often you want the gadget to update the list of issues (never / every 15 minutes / every 30 minutes / every hour / every two hours).
- Click the 'Save' button.