What does it look like?
The Issue Calendar gadget should appear as follows on the dashboard:
Adding the 'Calendar' gadget to your Dashboard
- Go to your JIRA dashboard and click 'Add Gadget'.
- The 'Gadget Directory' will appear. Locate the 'Issue Calendar' gadget and click the 'Add it Now' button. Then click the 'Finished' button at the bottom of the Gadget Directory.
- The Issue Calendar gadget will appear on your dashboard as follows, ready for you to configure:
- 'Project or Filter' — click the 'Select' link to choose the project or filter on whose issues the calendar will be based.
- 'Date to Display' — select the date field (e.g. Due Date; Created Date; Updated Date) on which the calendar will be based.
- 'Display Project Versions' — select whether the calendar will display the Release Date of each Project Version.
- 'Number of Issues' — select the maximum number of issues to be displayed on the calendar for any one day.
- Click the 'Save' button.