The Voted Issues gadget shows issues for which you have voted.
What does it look like?
The Voted Issues gadget should appear as follows on the dashboard:
Adding the 'Voted Issues' gadget to your Dashboard
- Go to your JIRA dashboard and click 'Add Gadget'.
- The 'Gadget Directory' will appear. Locate the 'Voted Issues' gadget and click the 'Add it Now' button. Then click the 'Finished' button at the bottom of the Gadget Directory.
- The Voted Issues gadget will appear on your dashboard as follows, ready for you to configure:
- 'Number of results' — specify the maximum number of issues you wish the gadget to display per page.
- 'Columns to display' — select the column(s) (i.e. issue fields) that you want the gadget to display, or choose 'Default Columns' to display Issue Type, Key, Summary and Priority.
- 'Show total votes' — select this if you wish the gadget to display the number of people who have voted for each issue.
- 'Show resolved issues' — select this if you wish the gadget to display all issues on which you have ever voted. Leave it unselected if you wish the gadget to only display unresolved issues.
- 'Refresh Interval' — select how often you want the gadget to update the displayed activity (never / every 15 minutes / every 30 minutes / every hour / every two hours).
- Click the 'Save' button.