To browse a component's popular issues,
- On the top navigation bar, click the white triangle next to 'Projects'. The projects dropdown will display.
Tip: If you click on the 'Projects' link instead of the triangle, the summary for your current project will display.
- Click the project that you wish to browse. If it is not displayed in the dropdown, click 'View All Projects' — you will be able to view a list of all projects set up in your JIRA instance and select your project from there.
- Click the 'Components' tab on the left of the page.
- Click the name of the component in which you are interested.
- Click the 'Popular Issues' tab. The unresolved popular issues for your component will display (see screenshot below). To see resolved popular issues (instead of unresolved popular issues), click 'resolved issues'.
Screenshot: Popular issues for a component