JIRA provides a Summary of each component of a project, which shows recent activity in the component, plus a list of issues that are due soon.
To browse a component's summary,
- On the top navigation bar, click the white triangle next to 'Projects'. The projects dropdown will display.
Tip: If you click on the 'Projects' link instead of the triangle, the summary for your current project will display.
- Click the project that you wish to browse. If it is not displayed in the dropdown, click 'View All Projects' — you will be able to view a list of all projects set up in your JIRA instance and select your project from there.
- Click the 'Components' tab on the left of the page. Click the name of the component in which you are interested.
- Click the 'Summary' tab. The summary for your component will display (see screenshot below).
- Click 'More' in the 'Issues: Due' panel to go through to the Issue Navigator and see the full list of due issues.
- Click 'More' in the 'Issues: Updated recently' panel to go through to the Issue Navigator and see the full list of issues updated recently.
- Click 'More' in the 'Versions: Due' panel to view the versions in the project.
Viewing a project component's summary