JIRA's Change Log report shows resolved issues in the last ten released versions of a project. Whereas the Road Map looks forward, the Change Log looks back, giving an overall view of issues resolved in recent versions.
To browse a component's Change Log,
- On the top navigation bar, click the white triangle next to 'Projects'. The projects dropdown will display.
Tip: You can access your current project directly by simply clicking the 'Projects' link instead of the triangle.
- Click the project that you wish to browse. If it is not displayed in the dropdown, click 'View All Projects' — you will be able to view a list of all projects set up in your JIRA instance and select your project from there.
- Click the 'Components' tab on the left of the page.
- Click the name of the component in which you are interested.
- Click the 'Change Log' tab. The change log for your component will display (see screenshot below)
- Click 'all versions' to see the Change Log for all released versions (not just the latest ten).
- Click the grey arrow next to any version to expand the list of issues related to that version.
Screenshot: Viewing a component's change log