JIRA provides a Road Map for each project, which shows issues scheduled for the next ten unreleased versions (whereas the Change Log shows released versions). The Road Map provide an overview of progress made towards releasing a version.
To browse a project's Road Map,
- On the top navigation bar, click the white triangle next to 'Projects'. The projects dropdown will display.
Tip: You can access your current project directly by simply clicking the 'Projects' link instead of the triangle.
- Click the project that you wish to browse. If it is not displayed in the dropdown, click 'View All Projects' — you will be able to view a list of all projects set up in your JIRA instance and select your project from there.
- Click the 'Road Map' tab on the left of the page. The road map for your project will display (see screenshot below).
- Click the grey arrow next to any version to expand the list of issues related to that version.
- Click the 'View personal road map' link to see issues assigned to you for all unreleased versions of a project.
Screenshot: Viewing a project's road map
A live version of this example can be seen online.