The 'Recently Created Issues' report is a bar chart showing the rate at which issues are being created, as well as how many of those created issues are resolved. The report is based on your choice of project or issue filter, and your chosen units of time (ie. hours, days, weeks, months, quarters or years).
On this page:
What does the 'Recently Created Issues' report look like?
The report generated will look something like this:
Screenshot: 'Recently Created Issues' report
The green portion of the bar shows the created issues which are resolved. The red portion shows created but as yet unresolved issues.
Generating a 'Recently Created Issues' report
- On the top navigation bar, click the white triangle next to 'Projects'. The projects dropdown will display.
Tip: If you click on the 'Projects' link instead of the triangle, the summary for your current project will display.
- Click the project that you wish to browse. If it is not displayed in the dropdown, click 'View All Projects' — you will be able to view a list of all projects set up in your JIRA instance and select your project from there. (The choice of project will not affect the report.)
- Click the 'Reports' menu on the right of the page and click 'Recently Created Issues Report' from the dropdown menu that displays. The following form will appear:
- Click 'Select Filter or Project'.
- The popup Filter or Project Picker will appear. Select the project, or issue filter, in which you are interested. You will then be returned to the form.
- In the 'Period' field, select the timeframe on which the report will be based:
- In the 'Days Previously' field, enter the number of days' worth of data (counting backwards from today) to be included in the report.
Configuring your Internet Explorer cache settings
If you use Internet Explorer, you will need to configure your browser to be able to print pages with charts correctly:
- Select 'Internet Options' from the 'Tools' menu:
- The 'Internet Options' window will display. Click the 'Settings' button in the 'Temporary Internet files' (i.e. cache) section:
- The 'Settings' window will display. Ensure that you have do not have the 'Every visit to the page' (i.e. no caching) option selected. If so, select the 'Automatically' option instead.