An issue's change history is a record of changes made to an issue, including:
- changes to an issue field
- attachment of a file
- deletion of a comment
- deletion of a worklog
- creation or deletion of an issue link
For each change, the following is recorded:
- the person who made the change
- the time at which the change was made
- if an issue field was changed, the new and old values of the field
To view an issue's change history,
- Open the relevant issue in JIRA.
- Click the 'History' tab in the 'Activity' section.
- The list of changes to the issue will display, similar to the screenshot below.
Screenshot: An Issue's History