On this page:
What does the 'Workload Pie Chart' report look like?
The report generated will look something like this:
Screenshot: 'Workload Pie Chart' report
Generating a 'Workload Pie Chart' report
To generate a user workload report:
- On the top navigation bar, click the white triangle next to 'Projects'. The projects dropdown will display.
Tip: If you click on the 'Projects' link instead of the triangle, the summary for your current project will display.
- Click the project that you wish to browse. If it is not displayed in the dropdown, click 'View All Projects' — you will be able to view a list of all projects set up in your JIRA instance and select your project from there. (The choice of project will not affect the report.)
- Click the 'Reports' menu on the right of the page and click 'Workload Pie Chart Report' from the dropdown menu that displays. The following form will appear:
- Select the project or issue filter for which you wish to generate a Workload Pie Chart report.
- In the 'Statistic' drop-down list, select the field on which the pie chart will be based (this will usually be Assignee).
- Click 'Next' to generate the report (see screenshot in previous section above).
Configuring your Internet Explorer cache settings
If you use Internet Explorer, you will need to configure your browser to be able to print pages with charts correctly:
- Select 'Internet Options' from the 'Tools' menu:
- The 'Internet Options' window will display. Click the 'Settings' button in the 'Temporary Internet files' (i.e. cache) section:
- The 'Settings' window will display. Ensure that you have do not have the 'Every visit to the page' (i.e. no caching) option selected. If so, select the 'Automatically' option instead.