The Text gadget displays your specified HTML text on the dashboard.
The Text gadget is disabled by default as it allows users to enter arbitary HTML. To enable the text gadget, please refer to Enabling Plugins section.
What does it look like?
The Text gadget should appear as follows on the dashboard:
Adding the 'Text' Gadget to your Dashboard
- Go to your JIRA dashboard and click 'Add Gadget'.
- The 'Gadget Directory' will appear. Locate the 'Text' gadget and click the 'Add it Now' button. Then click the 'Finished' button at the bottom of the Gadget Directory.
- The Text gadget will appear on your dashboard as follows, ready for you to configure:
- 'Title' — type a heading for this gadget.
- 'Body' — type the body text; this may include HTML.
- Click the 'Save' button.