You can customise your Issue Navigator by choosing:
- which columns (i.e. issue fields) to display
- how many rows (i.e. issues) to display
On this page:
Customising your Issue Navigator columns
To choose which columns (i.e. issue fields) to display in your Issue Navigator,
- Click the 'Issues' link in the navigation bar at the top of the screen. The Issue Navigator will be displayed.
- From the 'Tools' menu at the right of the screen (above the search results), select 'Configure Columns'. The following will be displayed:
- To move a column left or right, click on the left-arrow or right-arrow icon that appears under the column's heading.
- To remove a column from the list, click the bin icon which appears under the column's heading.
- To add a column to the list, select the issue field name from the drop-down box titled 'Add New Column' and click the 'Add' button. The column will appear as the right-most column in the list. You can then position the column where desired by using the arrow icons.
- To hide the 'Actions' column, click the 'Hide Actions Column' button at the top of the screen.
- To restore the default configuration, click the 'Restore Defaults' link.
Customising your Issue Navigator rows
To choose how many rows (i.e. issues) to display on each page of your Issue Navigator:
- Click your user name at the top-right of the page to open your User Profile.
- Click 'Edit Preferences', under 'Operations' in the left-hand column of the screen.
- Enter your preferred 'Number of Issues displayed per Issue Navigator page', (The default is 50).
- Click the 'Update' button.