Deleting an entity link stops the two entities from sharing information.
If you have set up entity links to multiple entities of the same type, for example you have linked your JIRA project to multiple Confluence spaces, deleting the primary link will mean that another of the links will become the primary link.
To delete an entity link:
- Log in to JIRA as a JIRA administrator or project administrator and navigate to the administration page for the project. See Defining a Project for details.
- On the the 'Projects' page, choose the JIRA project that you want to link to another entity.
- On the project's configuration page, locate the 'Application Links' section and click 'Configure Application Links'.
- Click the 'Delete' link next to the entity link that you want to delete. A confirmation screen will be displayed.
- Click the 'Confirm' button to delete the entity link.
Screenshot above: Confirming the deletion of an entity link