For instance, the gadget can be configured to display a heat map of the popularity of the different priorities of issues in a particular project.
What does it look like?
The Heat Map gadget should appear as follows on the dashboard:
Adding the 'Heat Map' gadget to your Dashboard
- Go to your JIRA dashboard and click 'Add Gadget'.
- The 'Gadget Directory' will appear. Locate the 'Heat Map' gadget and click the 'Add it Now' button. Then click the 'Finished' button at the bottom of the Gadget Directory.
- The Heat Map gadget will appear on your dashboard.
- 'Project or Saved Filter' — start typing the name of the project or filter, or click the 'Advanced Search' link to search for a project or filter.
- 'Statistic Type' — select the field (e.g. Assignee; Priority; etc) on which the issues will be grouped.
- 'Refresh Interval' — select how often you want the gadget to update (never / every 15 minutes / every 30 minutes / every hour / every two hours).
- Click the 'Save' button.