JIRA's Components report shows a summary of all components (if any have been created) in a project.
To browse a project's components,
- On the top navigation bar, click the white triangle next to 'Projects'. The projects dropdown will display.
Tip: You can access your current project directly by simply clicking the 'Projects' link instead of the triangle.
- Click the project that you wish to browse. If it is not displayed in the dropdown, click 'View All Projects' — you will be able to view a list of all projects set up in your JIRA instance and select your project from there.
- Click the 'Components' tab on the left of the page. A list of components for your project will display (see screenshot below).
- Click the name of a component to browse that component.
Screenshot: 'Components' page for a Project
A live version of this example can be seen online.
For each component, see also:
- Browsing a Component's Summary
- Browsing a Component's Issues
- Browsing a Component's Road Map
- Browsing a Component's Change Log
- Browsing a Component's Popular Issues