JIRA provides a list of issues for each version of a project.
To browse a version's issues,
- On the top navigation bar, click the white triangle next to 'Projects'. The projects dropdown will display.
Tip: You can access your current project directly by simply clicking the 'Projects' link instead of the triangle.
- Click the project that you wish to browse. If it is not displayed in the dropdown, click 'View All Projects' — you will be able to view a list of all projects set up in your JIRA instance and select your project from there.
- Click the 'Versions' tab.
- A list of versions will be displayed. Click the name of the version in which you are interested.
- Click the 'Issues' tab on the left of the page. The issues summary for your version will display (see screenshot below).
- To see which issues have a particular priority, assignee or status, or belong to a particular component of the project, click the name of the relevant priority/assignee/status/component.
Viewing the issues summary for a version