To browse a version's popular issues,
- On the top navigation bar, click the white triangle next to 'Projects'. The projects dropdown will display.
Tip: You can access your current project directly by simply clicking the 'Projects' link instead of the triangle.
- Click the project that you wish to browse. If it is not displayed in the dropdown, click 'View All Projects' — you will be able to view a list of all projects set up in your JIRA instance and select your project from there.
- Click the 'Versions' tab on the left of the page.
- Click the name of the version in which you are interested.
- Click the 'Popular Issues' tab. The unresolved popular issues for your version will display (see screenshot below). To see resolved popular issues (instead of unresolved popular issues), click 'resolved issues'.
Screenshot: Popular issues for a version