Deleting a project link stops the two projects from sharing information.
If you have set up multiple project links to the same application, for example you have linked a JIRA project to multiple Confluence spaces, deleting the primary link will mean that another of the links will be made the primary link.
To delete a project link:
- Log in as a user with the 'JIRA Administrators' global permission and navigate to the administration page for the project. See Defining a Project for details.
- On the the 'Projects' page, choose the JIRA project that you want to link to another project.
- On the project's configuration page, locate the 'Application Links' section and click 'Configure Application Links'.
- Click the 'Delete' link next to the project link that you want to delete. A confirmation screen will be displayed.
- Click the 'Confirm' button to delete the project link.
Screenshot above: Confirming the deletion of a project link