You can change the details of an existing application link, such as the application's name and its display URL.
Editing an Application Link
To edit an application link:
- Log in as a system administrator and go to the administration page. Click 'Application Links' in the administration menu. The 'Configure Application Links' page will appear, showing the application links that have been set up.
- Click the 'Configure' link next to the application link that you want to edit the details for. The application details for the application link will be displayed.
- Update the application details as desired. Please note, you cannot update the Application Type nor the Application URL.
- 'Application Name' — Update this field to change the display name for the application that you are linking to.
- 'Display URL' — This URL is used when displaying links to the application in the browser. When creating the application link, you may have used a URL that is not accessible to other users, such as an internal IP address. If so, you can change the display URL to an address in a domain that is accessible to other users.
- Click the 'Update' button to save your changes.
Screenshot above: Editing an application link