By default, Multi Select custom field will only show maximum o 5 rows ( including none) of options, this is not convenient for some users who have more than 20 options in their multi select custom field. Below is the workaround to change the size of the field using simple script.
Thanks Kanishk Choraria for this workaround.
- In Custom fields screen, click on Edit of the custom field.
- Refer to ?id= for the custom field ID, for example _+http://localhost:8080/secure/admin/EditCustomField!default.jspa?id=10200 (http://localhost:8080/secure/admin/EditCustomField\!default.jspa?id=10200)+_
- Add the ID to script below:
- In example above, the size of multi select field will be expand to 20 rows
- Put the script above to Description of custom field and update.