By default, JIRA provides a 'GOT FEEDBACK' link at the top right of all pages. This link provides an easy way for any JIRA user to provide Atlassian with feedback about JIRA, which importantly influences how JIRA is improved in future versions.
Some JIRA administrators, however, prefer that such feedback is coordinated via them and so prefer to remove this feedback link.
To remove the 'GOT FEEDBACK' link:
- Log in as a user with the JIRA Administrators global permission.
- Select 'Administration' > 'Plugins' > 'Plugins'. The Universal Plugin Manager will be displayed, showing the plugins installed on your JIRA site.
Keyboard shortcut: 'g' + 'g' + start typing 'plugins'
- Click the 'Show System Plugins' link to reveal the list of system plugins.
- Search for the 'JIRA Feedback Plugin' and click its name to expand the details of this plugin.
- Click the 'Disable' button.
To re-enable the 'GOT FEEDBACK' link, follow the same steps above but at the last step, click the 'Enable' button.