Some people may prefer to receive a daily summary of updated issues, rather than continual notifications each time an issue is updated. To do this, you will need to:
1. Set up your search criteria
For example, to find all issues that have been updated in the past 24 hours, use the following Advanced Search query:
Or, to find all issues in the "ACME" project that have been updated in the past 24 hours, use the following Advanced Search query:
2. Save your search as a 'Filter'
Click the 'Save' link in the 'Operations' column. Type a name for your new filter (e.g. "Joe's Daily Updates"), then click the 'Save' button.
- For further details, please see Saving Searches ('Issue Filters').
3. Subscribe to your Filter
Once you haved saved your new filter, click the 'Subscriptions' link in the 'Operations' column. Click 'Add subscription', adjust the default settings if you need to, then click the 'Subscribe' button.
- For further details, please see Receiving Search Results via Email.
4. (Optional) Stop the continual notifications
If you don't want to receive continual updates each time an issue is updated, your name will need to be removed from the appropriate Notification Schemes.