To be able to view the Agile report, your JIRA administrator must have configured the GreenHopper plugin appropriately.
To view information about a project's Backlog and Burndown Charts,
- On the top navigation bar, click the white triangle next to 'Projects'. The projects dropdown will display.
Tip: You can access your current project directly by simply clicking the 'Projects' link instead of the triangle.
- Click the project that you wish to browse. If it is not displayed in the dropdown, click 'View All Projects' — you will be able to view a list of all projects set up in your JIRA instance and select your project from there.
- Click the 'Agile' tab on the left of the page. The backlog for your project will display:
Screenshot: Viewing the Hour Burndown Chart for a project
On this page, you can:
- Use the 'Version' drop-down to display the backlog for a different project version.
- Use the 'Context' drop-down to select a different GreenHopper context.
- Select the 'Info' tab to display more information about the backlog for the selected project version.
- Select one of the chart tabs (Hours, Issues, Burndown, Burnup or Velocity) to view the GreenHopper chart for your selected project version and context.
Velocity Charts are also known more generically as 'Value Charts'.