Request a quote
To generate a quote, use our Purchase or Generate Quote order form. Simply follow the on-screen instructions - you'll be provided with a price estimate, and then have the option to have an official quote emailed to you.
Stick with on-premises
If you decide to purchase JIRA for your organisation, you can simply convert this trial into a full, licensed account. To do this:
- Go to https://my.atlassian.com.
- Log in to your account.
- Locate your JIRA evaluation and click the plus sign to the left of it.
- Click on the "Buy" link on the right-hand side of the resultant panel.
Migrate to a hosted instance
To purchase JIRA hosted, go to our website and complete the purchase form.
You can export your data from this trial and have it restored into your hosted instance. In order to do this, you will need to file a support ticket: go to https://support.atlassian.com/secure/CreateIssue.jspa (you may need to create an account. Please select 'Enterprise Hosting' as your project).
Moving from another issue tracker
Bugzilla, Mantis, FogBugz and CSV
JIRA ships with the JIRA Importers Plugin pre-installed, providing you with a smooth transition from the tools listed below (note the versions supported).
- Bugzilla (versions 2.20 to 3.6.3)
- Mantis (versions 1.1.8 to 1.2.4)
- FogBugz (versions 7.3.6 to 8.2.27)
For data migrations from other tools, other methods are available.