JIRA 5.0 Beta 1 is tagged and done!
As always, we gladly invite you to test it out and provide us with any feedback you may have about it.
Highlights of 5.0 Beta 1:
- Customisable Dialog Box for Creating and Editing Issues (new in Beta 1)
- Remote Links (improved in Beta 1)
- More Enhancements to JQL — New "CHANGED" Operator and "WAS" Improvements
- Activity Streams Now Show External Content
- Manage Other Users' Shared Filters and Dashboards
- Administration User Interface Improvements
- REST API Improvements
- Java API Improvements
- Performance Improvements
- New Troubleshooting and Debugging Tools
- New Email Handler Wizard
- New Plugin to Try Out — Remote Issue Copying
For more details, check out the JIRA 5.0 Beta 1 release notes.
Please note that this is for testing purposes only and should not be used for production. The JIRA 5.0 Beta 1 download is here.
JIRA Product Management