The Working Days setting for your board is used for different reports and gadgets. You change this setting to filter out weekends, holidays, and other times during which your team might not be working on your board's project(s).
Before you begin
You must be a Jira administrator or a board administrator for the board to configure estimation or time tracking for it.
Configuring working days
- Go to the desired board, then click Board > Configure.
- Click the Working days tab.
- If your team has a different time zone from that of the server, select the team's Time Zone.
- In Standard Working Days, select all the weekdays during which your team typically works.
- In Non-Working Days, click Add Date to specify holidays or one-off dates during which your team will not be working.
To remove a Non-Working Day, click the 'x' next to the date.
These settings will be reflected in the following reports: Burndown Chart, Sprint Report, Epic Report, Version Report, Control Chart; and the following gadgets: Sprint Health Gadget, Burndown Gadget.
Screenshot: the 'Board Configuration' screen — 'Working days' tab
Need help? If you can't find the answer you need in our documentation, we have other resources available to help you. See Getting help.