Screenshot: Velocity Chart
Viewing the Velocity Chart
- Navigate to your desired board.
- Click Reports, then select Velocity Chart.
- The Velocity Chart will be displayed, showing your last seven completed sprints.
Tip: Click How to read this chart at the top of the report to view a short description of the report.
Understanding the Velocity Chart
Before you start using the Velocity Chart, you should get to know how it works. The following information will help you understand the key functionalities of the Velocity Chart:
- The Velocity Chart is board-specific – that is, it will only include issues that match your board's saved filter.
- The Velocity Chart is based on your board's column mapping. An issue is considered to be 'To Do' when it is in a status that has been mapped to the left-most column of your board. Similarly, an issue is considered to be 'Done' when it is in a status that has been mapped to the right-most column of your board. See Configuring columns for more information.
Need help? If you can't find the answer you need in our documentation, we have other resources available to help you. See Getting help.
Read the following related topics: