5. Link your project to a Confluence space
User: PROJECT ADMINS
When you link a Confluence space to your service desk project, agents can search for solutions and create new articles for common requests. Customers can then use the articles to self-service problems.
There are two ways to link your service desk to a Confluence Space:
Link to an existing space
- Go to Knowledge base > Link existing space.
- Select the space you want from the dropdown.
- Choose the link Define who can view knowledge base articles to set permissions.
You can also unlink or change spaces in Project settings > Knowledge base.
Link to a new space
- Check you have Confluence admin and Create space permissions.
- Go to Knowledge base .
- Select Create new space.
- Congratulations, you have created a new Confluence space.
Good to know