- January 31 - February 6: Email us if you're interested in the top sponsorship. We will pick a top Sponsor at random an announce it on February 7 (see details below)
- February 7 - May 29: All sponsorships available for purchase on a first-come, first-serve basis – dependent upon receipt of signed contract
Summit Sponsorship 2012
It's that time of year again that we're getting ready to rock Summit. After two years of selling out Summit at the InterContinental Hotel, we're moving Summit to the San Francisco Design Center and doubling the number of tickets to the event. With space for 1,000 attendees, Summit 2012 is set to be our biggest event ever.
Based on feedback we've received from the last three years of running Summit, we have decided to change up how sponsorships are sold. Rather than tiered, Bronze-to-Platinum sponsorship packages, this year we're introducing a la carte sponsorship. Every Sponsor must purchase the Booth package (below), and thereafter, all other items are optional. You can choose from a wide range of options to fit most any budget.
Because there are limited numbers of items available, we will update this page to indicate which benefits are sold out and which are still available. Sponsorship is first come, first serve, with one exception: this year, we're selling to top-tier sponsorships, which will be sold via a bidding process. Because sponsorship was sold first come, first serve, in year's past, many potential Sponsors felt they didn't have a chance to earn the top Sponsor position; they weren't fast enough to reply, they were away from email, etc. Details on how the bidding will work are below.
Returning and new Sponsors: be sure to read all the details for each sponsorship below to see what is included and what has changed this year.
Benefits at a glance
Á la carte
|Sponsorship||Cost||Number available||Number remaining|
Booth-only package which is the minimum sponsorship package and is required to also select any of the Optional add-on sponsorship elements described below. The Base Sponsorship Package includes the following:
In prior years, the Sponsor pavilion was located in the meal area and only accessible during mealtimes and breaks. This year, the Sponsor Pavilion will be located at the heart of the conference center and open continuously.
Note: all optional items below are available on a first come, first serve basis. If a Sponsor selects an item already sold out, Sponsor will be notified by Atlassian.
Summit "Survival Kit" Bag Sponsor
One Branded Item in the Summit "Survival Kit" Bag
This year in an effort to be green Atlassian will not be offering too much swag. Instead, Atlassian will choose a few survival items that will help attendees on their journey at Summit. Sponsor should select from the items below on which to place its logo. Atlassian will pick the high quality, environmentally friendly item and have Sponsor logo imprinted on it. One (1) logo per item. In the event an item that an item has been fully sponsored, you will be notified and offered an alternative item to sponsor, subject to availability.
|See pricing to the left (prices will very based on the item)||6||4|
Launchpad Competition SOLD
Hotel Room Drop
Badge Stickers SOLD
Sponsoring Evening Party after Wednesday Reception SOLD
AtlasBar Sponsorship SOLD
Atlas Sponsor SOLD
Submissions for this sponsorship level will be accepted until Feb. 6, after which Atlassian will pick the winner at random. To be considered for the sponsorship, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will confirm receipt of your email, and then we will email everyone who entered to let them know who was picked.
|Additional passes to event for your staff only, get 50% off the early bird rate. Maximum 3 passes per sponsors at this discounted rate.||50% off the early bird rate|
- Booth selection is based on order in which sponsors sign contract with Atlassian
- Don't send us your swag! We won't be stuffing the attendee bags this year. Instead, we are going to limit the amount of stuff that gets put into the bags. We are offering Sponsors the opportunity to put their brand on Summit "Survival Kit" items (see table above). But wait, you say, we really want to hand out our awesome unique swag. No problem. You can still hand out swag and brochures at your booth, or purchase a Hotel Room Drop sponsorship (above).
- We will not be providing monitors for your booth. Should you decide you want a monitor or other computer equipment, we will introduce you to our official show equipment company.
Got questions? You can reach us at email@example.com.
Ready to sponsor? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a contract to the event. Be sure to review all the remaining available sponsorships (in the table above) before you request a contract.
Sponsors! Once the contract has been counter-signed by Atlassian, you are official and we need your logo! Fill out this form. (Please note, there may be slight delay from when you submit till your sponsor info is live)
Almost everything you wanted to know about exhibiting at Summit but were afraid to ask.