Integrating your Team Calendars with your personal calendar is a great way to keep track of your team leave, travel, rosters and projects all from one place.
- Select 'Subscribe' from the calendar you wish to subscribe to:
- If the "Add to Google Calendar" button is visible, click on it:
Note: If your server is running on https, due to Google restrictions, you will not see "Add to Google Calendar" link. If that is the case you will need to:
- Copy the link URL
- Go to Google Calendar, select "Add by URL" from the "Other Calendars" menu:
- Paste the Team Calendars URL into Google Calendars
Known issues with Team Calendars and Google Calendars integration. These limitations are due to different issues in Google Calendar.
- Subscribed Team Calendars names are truncated if they have a space in the title (More information: TEAMCAL-455).
- Google Calendar refresh times are delayed. They range from 3 hours to 24 hours. (More information: TEAMCAL-458).
Adding a calendar to Google Calendars my give you this error: "Could not fetch the url because robots.txt prevents us from crawling the url.". This means your server administrator is disallowing search engines from indexing your servers. A server administrator will need to modify your
robots.txt to allow Google to index Team Calendars. In your
robots.txt file, add the following line: