Enabling reviews from the server file system in Crucible
You can set up the server file system to be a code repository for Crucible. You will be able to browse files and directories on the hard drive and select files from it when creating reviews.
To set up the file system as a code repository in stand-alone Crucible:
- Go to the admin area in Crucible.
- Click Manage Add-ons (under 'Systems Settings').
- Find and click on Crucible FileSystem SCM Plugin (click Show System Plugins, then click Enable if that is displayed).
- Click Configure then Add a repository.
Complete the form:
Name: choose a unique name for the repository.
- Base path: choose the lowest level of directory that Crucible will access.
- Click Save.