Create or edit a wiki page
The wiki in your repository is a place to keep documents for everything related to your project. If you don't see an wiki on your repository, you can enable it or ask an administrator to do so.
Create a page
- Go to the repository's Wiki link in the left panel.
By default, you see the wiki Home page.
- Click Create page at the top to create a new wiki page.
Edit a page
- To see a list of all your wiki pages, click the link with your repository's name under the Wiki heading.
- Click the wiki page that you want to update.
- Click Edit in the top right.
- After making your changes to the page content, enter a comment in the Message text box.
This comment appears as a commit message and as part of the page history above the relevant commit entry.
- Click Save.