Hipchat Server GDPR support guides
We've created this set of support guides to help you with any GDPR-specific obligations that you may have. The guides are designed to identify where personal data may be located within the product, and, where possible, assist with responding to data subject access requests, including in modifying, restricting or deleting data.
Where a workaround involves running SQL scripts directly on your database, we strongly recommend you do this first on a non-production, staging or test environment before running the scripts on your production database. We also strongly recommend you take a backup of your data before making any modifications via SQL scripts.
- Administrators and Authenticated Users in Hipchat Server
- Automated individual decision-making, including profiling in Hipchat Server
- Communication of personal data breaches in Hipchat Server
- Data Protection by design and by default in Hipchat Server
- Records of processing activities in Hipchat Server
- Right of access by data subject in Hipchat Server
- Right to data portability in Hipchat Server
- Right to erasure in Hipchat Server
- Right to object in Hipchat Server
- Right to rectification in Hipchat Server
- Right to restriction of processing in Hipchat Server
- Security of processing in Hipchat Server
- Transfers of personal data to third countries or international organisations in Hipchat Server
GDPR and Atlassian Server and Data Center applications
We understand that customers using Atlassian Server or Data Center applications may have GDPR-specific obligations with respect to the data stored in and processed through those applications. For example, customers may need to access, modify or delete personal data upon request by certain individuals. We've prepared a GDPR FAQ, and guides for our Server and Data Center products, and hope they'll be helpful in assisting our customers with their GDPR-specific obligations.
Using multiple Atlassian products?
Check our our GDPR support guides for your Atlassian products:
- Bamboo Server GDPR support guides
- Bitbucket Server and Data Center GDPR support guides
- Confluence Server and Data Center GDPR support guides
- Crowd Server and Data Center GDPR support guides
- Fisheye and Crucible Server GDPR support guides
- Hipchat Server GDPR support guides
- Hipchat Data Center GDPR support guides
- Jira Core, Jira Software and Jira Service Management (formerly Jira Service Desk) Server and Data Center GDPR support guides
- Advanced Roadmaps (formerly Portfolio for Jira) Server and Data Center GDPR support guides
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article