Installing Hipchat for Linux Client fails on 32 bit Operating Systems
Unable to install Hipchat Client version 4.0 on 32-bit Linux Operating Systems
- Any 32-bit Linux Operating System supported by Hipchat.
- Hipchat for Linux version 4.0
- Follow the instructions provided from https://www.hipchat.com/downloads#linux-install to set up the Hipchat repository on the 32-bit system.
- Run 'apt-get install hipchat4'
- apt-get returns the error 'Unable to locate package hipchat4'
The underlying technology used to build the Hipchat Client for Linux package is no longer supported for 32-bit Operating Systems.
Access the Hipchat Web Client using- if using a locally installed instance of Hipchat Server.
A supported, 64-bit Linux Operating System must be installed in order to use the Hipchat for Linux Client version 4.0.