Adding the Assigned To Me Gadget
The Assigned To Me gadget displays all open issues in all projects assigned to the current user viewing the dashboard.
What does it look like?
The Assigned to Me gadget should appear as follows on the dashboard:
Note: This gadget only displays issues that are unresolved.
Adding the 'Assigned To Me' gadget to your Dashboard
- Go to your JIRA dashboard and click Add Gadget.
- The Gadget Directory will appear. Locate the Watched Issues gadget and click the Add it Now button. Then click the Finished button at the bottom of the Gadget Directory.
- The 'Assigned To Me' gadget will appear on your dashboard as follows:
- Number of Results — type the number of issues you would like the gadget to display per page (maximum 50).
- Fields to display — select the issue fields to display as columns. Drag and drop to re-order.
- Refresh Interval — select how often you want the gadget to update the list of issues (never / every 15 minutes / every 30 minutes / every hour / every two hours).
- Click the Save button.
To move the gadget to a different position on the dashboard, simply drag-and-drop. You can also change the look and behavior of the gadget.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!