Adding the Bamboo Plan Summary Chart Gadget
What does it look like?
There are two graph types available with the Bamboo Plan Summary Chart gadget:
1. Group By Time Period
This graph displays the percentage of successful builds over time and the average duration of the builds in each time period:
Adding the 'Bamboo Plan Summary Chart' gadget to your Dashboard
- Go to your JIRA dashboard and click 'Add Gadget'.
- The 'Gadget Directory' will appear. Locate the 'Bamboo Plan Summary Chart' gadget and click the 'Add it Now' button. Then click the 'Finished' button at the bottom of the Gadget Directory. The 'Bamboo Plan Summary Chart' gadget will appear on your dashboard as follows, ready for you to configure.
- Click the arrow in the top right corner of the gadget to open the configuration menu and click 'Edit'. Configure the Bamboo information to be displayed on your gadget as follows:
- 'Select Plan' — Select the Bamboo plan for which you would like to show a summary.
- 'Select Chart Type' — Select the chart which you would like displayed for the plan, i.e. 'Success Rate & Duration' by desired interval (group by time period) or 'Duration and Failed Tests' by build number (group by build).
- 'Show Builds From' — Select how many days worth of builds you would like to include.
- 'Refresh Interval' — Select how often you would like the information on the gadget to update.
- Click the 'Save' button.
To move the gadget to a different position on the dashboard, simply drag-and-drop. You can also change the look and behavior of the gadget.
Configuring your Internet Explorer cache settings
If you use Internet Explorer, you will need to configure your browser to be able to print pages with charts correctly:
- Select 'Internet Options' from the 'Tools' menu:
- The 'Internet Options' window will display. Click the 'Settings' button in the 'Temporary Internet files' (i.e. cache) section:
- The 'Settings' window will display. Ensure that you have do not have the 'Every visit to the page' (i.e. no caching) option selected. If so, select the 'Automatically' option instead.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!