Adding the In Progress Gadget
The Issues in Progress gadget displays all issues that are currently in progress and assigned to you.
What does it look like?
The Issues in Progress gadget should appear as follows on the dashboard:
Adding the 'Issues in Progress' gadget to your Dashboard
- Go to your JIRA dashboard and click 'Add Gadget'.
- The 'Gadget Directory' will appear. Locate the 'Issues in Progress' gadget and click the 'Add it Now' button. Then click the 'Finished' button at the bottom of the Gadget Directory.
- The Issues in Progress gadget will appear on your dashboard as follows, ready for you to configure:
- 'Number of Results' — type the maximum number of issues that you want the gadget to display per page.
- 'Fields to display' — select the fields that you want the gadget to display.
- 'Refresh Interval' — select how often you want the gadget to update the displayed activity (never / every 15 minutes / every 30 minutes / every hour / every two hours).
- Click the 'Save' button.
To move the gadget to a different position on the dashboard, simply drag-and-drop. You can also change the look and behavior of the gadget.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!