Adding the Watched Issues Gadget
The Watched Issues gadget shows issues which you are watching.
What does it look like?
The Watched Issues gadget should appear as follows on the dashboard:
Adding the 'Watched Issues' Gadget to your Dashboard
- Go to your JIRA dashboard and click Add Gadget.
- The Gadget Directory will appear. Locate the Watched Issues gadget and click the Add it Now button. Then click the Finished button at the bottom of the Gadget Directory.
- The Watched Issues gadget will appear on your dashboard as follows, ready for you to configure:
- Number of results — type the maximum number of issues that you want the gadget to display per page.
- Fields to display — select the issue fields to display as columns. Drag and drop to re-order.
- Refresh Interval — select how often you want the gadget to update the displayed activity (never / every 15 minutes / every 30 minutes / every hour / every two hours).
- Click the Save button.
To move the gadget to a different position on the dashboard, simply drag-and-drop. You can also change the look and behavior of the gadget.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!