The JIRA API docs are available online. They are most useful for:
- users writing Plugins, Listeners and Services
- users with commercial licenses who wish to modify JIRA
- partners embedding JIRA as a J2EE component
Where can I find the API documentation?
- Information about each of the remote APIs (REST, XML-RPC, JSON-RPC) can be found here: JIRA Remote API Reference.
- Please note, the API documentation is not available for download.
Keeping track of JIRA changes
We provide regular updates for developer-related changes in every JIRA release. Check out the latest updates page to read about changes to the JIRA APIs, plugin points, component upgrades, and more.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!