Browsing a Component's Change Log
JIRA's Change Log report shows resolved issues in the last ten released versions of a project. Whereas the Road Map looks forward, the Change Log looks back, giving an overall view of issues resolved in recent versions.
To browse a component's Change Log,
On the top navigation bar, click the white triangle next to Projects. The projects dropdown will display.
Tip: You can access your current project directly by simply clicking the Projects link instead of the triangle.
Click the project you wish to browse. If the project is not displayed in the dropdown, click View All Projects, which allows you to view a list of all accessible projects on your JIRA site, and select your project from there.
- Click the 'Components' tab on the left of the page.
- Click the name of the component in which you are interested.
- Click the 'Change Log'tab. The change log for your component will display (see screenshot below)
- Click 'all versions' to see the Change Log for all released versions (not just the latest ten).
- Click the grey arrow next to any version to expand the list of issues related to that version.
Screenshot: Viewing a component's change log