Browsing a Component's Road Map
JIRA provides a Road Map for each component of a project, which shows issues scheduled for the next ten unreleased versions (whereas the Change Log shows released versions). The Road Map provides an overview of progress made towards releasing a version.
To browse a component's Road Map,
On the top navigation bar, click the white triangle next to Projects. The projects dropdown will display.
Tip: You can access your current project directly by simply clicking the Projects link instead of the triangle.
Click the project you wish to browse. If the project is not displayed in the dropdown, click View All Projects, which allows you to view a list of all accessible projects on your JIRA site, and select your project from there.
- Click the 'Components' tab on the left of the page.
- Click the name of the component in which you are interested.
- Click the 'Road Map'tab. The road map for your component will display (see screenshot below)
- Click the grey arrow next to any version to expand the list of issues related to that version.
- Click the 'View personal road map' link to see issues assigned to you for the next four unreleased versions of a project.
Screenshot: Viewing a component's road map