Browsing a Project's Road Map
JIRA provides a Road Map for each Modifying field behavior href="/display/JIRA/What+is+a+Project">project, which shows issues scheduled for the next ten unreleased versions (whereas the global permission class="unresolved" href="#">Change Log shows released versions). The Road Map provides an overview of progress made towards releasing a version; therefore, the versions appear in the opposite order of the way they appear on the Versions screen for the project.
To browse a project's Road Map,
- On the top navigation bar, click the white triangle next to Projects. The projects dropdown will display.
Tip: You can access your current project directly by simply clicking the Projects link instead of the triangle.
- Click the project you wish to browse. If the project is not displayed in the dropdown, click View All Projects, which allows you to view a list of all accessible projects on your JIRA site, and select your project from there.
- Click Road Map in the left column. The road map for your project is displayed (see screenshot below).
- Click the issues link next to any version to expand the list of issues related to that version.
- Click the release notes link to see the tasks, bugs, and other information for that version.
Screenshot: Viewing a project's road map