JIRA 5.2.6 Release Notes
7 February 2013The Atlassian JIRA team announces the release of JIRA 5.2.6. This point release contains several updates and fixes.
Upgrading to JIRA 5.2.6 is free to all customers with active JIRA software maintenance.
Don't have JIRA 5.2 yet?
Take a look at all the new features in the JIRA 5.2 Release Notes and see what you are missing out on!
- JIRA 5.2.6 now accepts imports from any JIRA OnDemand version from 3 Dec 2012 and later. See the migration guide.
- JIRA OnDemand exports can now be imported into JIRA instances that are already setup (see - JRA-31239Getting issue details... STATUS ).
- Expired screenshot applet certificate error is now resolved (see - JRA-31345Getting issue details... STATUS ).
- Mail notifications no longer fail when an LDAP user is removed but still listed as watcher (see - JRA-30059Getting issue details... STATUS ).
- Users who are no longer in an AD/LDAP directory can now be removed from a Project Role within a Project (see - JRA-25220Getting issue details... STATUS ).
- The clone operation has regained its sense of direction and now creates links in the correct direction (see - JRA-24563Getting issue details... STATUS ).
Upgrading from a previous version of JIRA
If you are upgrading, please read the JIRA 5.2.6 Upgrade Notes.
Updates and fixes in this release
JIRA 5.2.6 includes the following updates and bug fixes: