JIRA 6.0.1 Release Notes
28 May 2013The Atlassian JIRA team announces the release of JIRA 6.0.1. This point release contains several updates and fixes.
Upgrading to JIRA 6.0.1 is free to all customers with active JIRA software maintenance.
Don't have JIRA 6.0 yet?
Take a look at all the new features in the JIRA 6.0 Release Notes and see what you are missing out on!
- Worklog entries are now correctly associated with users that have non-lowercase usernames from LDAP (see - JRA-33074Getting issue details... STATUS ).
- JIRA now allows you to share an issue with yourself, even if you have opted to not be notified of your own changes (see - JRA-31689Getting issue details... STATUS ).
- Performance improvements:
- Retrieving a sorted list of searchable fields is now much faster, e.g. "Group" select list on "Timesheet" report (see - JRA-33065Getting issue details... STATUS ).
- The IN operator for advanced searching is now up to 16 times faster for JIRA instances with a large number of projects (see - JRA-32402Getting issue details... STATUS ).
- You are now able to navigate back to the main create project dialog after choosing an option (see - JRA-33287Getting issue details... STATUS ).
Upgrading from a previous version of JIRA
If you are upgrading, please read the JIRA 6.0.1 Upgrade Notes.
Updates and fixes in this release
JIRA 6.0.1 includes the following updates and bug fixes: