JIRA 6.0.6 Release Notes
6 August 2013The Atlassian JIRA team announces the release of JIRA 6.0.6. This point release contains several updates and fixes.
Upgrading to JIRA 6.0.6 is free to all customers with active JIRA software maintenance.
Don't have JIRA 6.0 yet?
Take a look at all the new features in the JIRA 6.0 Release Notes and see what you are missing out on!
- Issue searches using wildcards have been improved. See these issues:
- JRA-19216Getting issue details... STATUS and - JRA-6187Getting issue details... STATUS
- The create issue dialog has been improved. See these issues:
- JRA-33652Getting issue details... STATUS and - JRA-27544Getting issue details... STATUS
- Upgrade bug due a missing entry in the
moved_issue_keytable has been fixed. See this issue:
- JRA-34024Getting issue details... STATUS
- This release also contains a number of minor security fixes.
Upgrading from a previous version of JIRA
If you are upgrading, please read the JIRA 6.0.6 Upgrade Notes.
Updates and fixes in this release
JIRA 6.0.6 includes the following updates and bug fixes: