JIRA 6.0.7 Release Notes
20 August 2013The Atlassian JIRA team announces the release of JIRA 6.0.7. This point release contains several updates and fixes.
Upgrading to JIRA 6.0.7 is free to all customers with active JIRA software maintenance.
Don't have JIRA 6.0 yet?
Take a look at all the new features in the JIRA 6.0 Release Notes and see what you are missing out on!
Simple Issue Tracking project
This project provides you with a quick and easy way to get JIRA up and running for simple issue tracking. For details on working with this project, see Simple Issue Tracking project.
Software Development project
This project provides you with a template to use for software development. For details on working with this project, see Software Development project.
- GreenHopper and Bonfire will soon be renamed to "JIRA Agile" and "JIRA Capture" respectively. See this blog post for details: http://blogs.atlassian.com/2013/06/simplify/. You will notice some of these name changes in this release of JIRA.
- We do not support Chrome Frame for Internet Explorer, however JIRA previously directed the browser to use it if it was available. JIRA no longer does this. See this issue:
- JRA-33941Getting issue details... STATUS
- Integrity checker preview no longer breaks when issues have missing workflows. See this issue:
- JRA-4714Getting issue details... STATUS
- This release also contains performance improvements.
Upgrading from a previous version of JIRA
If you are upgrading, please read the JIRA 6.0.7 Upgrade Notes.
Updates and fixes in this release
JIRA 6.0.7 includes the following updates and bug fixes: