JIRA 6.0.8 Release Notes
3 September 2013The Atlassian JIRA team announces the release of JIRA 6.0.8. This point release contains several updates and fixes.
Upgrading to JIRA 6.0.8 is free to all customers with active JIRA software maintenance.
Don't have JIRA 6.0 yet?
Take a look at all the new features in the JIRA 6.0 Release Notes and see what you are missing out on!
- The performance of the issue navigator in Internet Explorer 8 has been significantly improved. See this issue:
- JRA-29497Getting issue details... STATUS
- Temporary images when created when adding attachments to issues will now be cleaned up properly. See this issue:
- JRA-21854Getting issue details... STATUS
- A number of gadget rendering problems have been fixed. See these issues:
- JRA-34261Getting issue details... STATUS
- JRA-34235Getting issue details... STATUS
Upgrading from a previous version of JIRA
If you are upgrading, please read the JIRA 6.0.8 Upgrade Notes.
Updates and fixes in this release
JIRA 6.0.8 includes the following updates and bug fixes: