JIRA 6.1.1 Release Notes
15 October 2013The Atlassian JIRA team announces the release of JIRA 6.1.1. This point release contains several updates and fixes.
Upgrading to JIRA 6.1.1 is free to all customers with active JIRA software maintenance.
Don't have JIRA 6.1 yet?
Take a look at all the new features in the JIRA 6.1 Release Notes and see what you are missing out on!
This release is jam-packed full of bug fixes. We've fixed over 60 issues in this bugfix release, which is about three times the usual number. These include a number of highly voted issues as well as security fixes.
Check out the full list of updates and fixes below. Here are a few of the highlights:
- JIRA no longer inserts unwanted images when exporting issues to Excel. See:
- JRA-34532Getting issue details... STATUS
- JIRA now supports the attachment of CMYK jpeg files. See:
- JRA-20072Getting issue details... STATUS
- Previews for the 'Pie Chart' and 'Created v. Resolved' macro now work correctly when used in Confluence. See:
- JRA-34911Getting issue details... STATUS
- Activity Streams should now use relative URLs for internal content, rather than the JIRA base URL. See:
- JRA-27836Getting issue details... STATUS
- The JIRA mail handler should no longer create duplicate issues when the email is not processed correctly. See:
- JRA-29228Getting issue details... STATUS
- Administrators are now able to turn outgoing email on or off (previously, only System Administrators were able to do this). System Administrator access is still required to configure outgoing mail servers. See:
- JRA-31041Getting issue details... STATUS
- We now have a Bitbucket importer. For details see the documentation.
Upgrading from a previous version of JIRA
If you are upgrading, please read the JIRA 6.1.1 Upgrade Notes.
Updates and fixes in this release
JIRA 6.1.1 includes the following updates and bug fixes: