JIRA 6.1.3 Release Notes
12 November 2013The Atlassian JIRA team announces the release of JIRA 6.1.3. This point release contains several updates and fixes.
Upgrading to JIRA 6.1.3 is free to all customers with active JIRA software maintenance.
Don't have JIRA 6.1 yet?
Take a look at all the new features in the JIRA 6.1 Release Notes and see what you are missing out on!
Check out the full list of updates and fixes below. Here are a few of the highlights:
- The View Issue and Issue Navigator pages now scroll correctly on iPads. See:
- JRA-33889Getting issue details... STATUS
- The screen designer now works correctly again. See:
- JRA-35586Getting issue details... STATUS
- AppLinks can now be created to JIRA on non-standard ports (other than 443). See:
- JRA-34550Getting issue details... STATUS
- JIRA instances with the HipChat plugin disabled will no longer show error messages when users hover over usernames. See:
- JRA-29891Getting issue details... STATUS
- Gadgets that show a progress bar now render the progress bar correctly. See:
- JRA-25481Getting issue details... STATUS
- Issue filters will no longer break (i.e. fail to show issues) when you transition an issue in the Detail View. See:
- JRA-34934Getting issue details... STATUS
- Fixed a memory leak. See:
- JRA-34361Getting issue details... STATUS
Upgrading from a previous version of JIRA
Updates and fixes in this release
JIRA 6.1.3 includes the following updates and bug fixes: