Time Since Issues Report
The 'Time Since Issues' report is a bar chart showing the number of issues for which your chosen date field (e.g. 'Created', 'Updated', 'Due', 'Resolved', or a custom field) was set on a given date. The report is based on your choice of project or issue filter, and your chosen units of time (ie. hours, days, weeks, months, quarters or years).
On this page:
What does the Time Since Issues report look like?
The report generated will look something like this:
Screenshot: 'Time Since Issues' report
Generating a Time Since Issues report
- Navigate to the desired project.
- Choose Summary (tab) > Reports section > Time Since Issues Report.
- Choose the desired project/filter.
- In the Date Field field, select the desired date. Note, only available if time tracking has been enabled by your JIRA administrator.
- In the Period field, select the timeframe on which the report will be based.
- In the Days Previously field, enter the number of days of data (counting backwards from today) to be included in the report.
- In the Cumulative Totals? field, choose either:
- Yes to progressively add data to the preceding column; or
- No to show just a single value in each column.
Configuring your Internet Explorer cache settings
If you use Internet Explorer, you will need to configure your browser to be able to print pages with charts correctly:
- Select 'Internet Options' from the 'Tools' menu:
- The 'Internet Options' window will display. Click the 'Settings' button in the 'Temporary Internet files' (i.e. cache) section:
- The 'Settings' window will display. Ensure that you have do not have the 'Every visit to the page' (i.e. no caching) option selected. If so, select the 'Automatically' option instead.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!